August 26, 2007

Geekin' It Up

While Ava was busy visiting grandparents and spending time with MaMa up in Appleton, I was geekin' it up at Gen Con in Indianapolis. Billed as "The Best Four Days In Gaming," Gen Con was celebrating its 40th year, and I and a few of my pals were there.

From the Gen Con Web site:

Gen Con Indy is the original, longest running, best attended, gaming convention in the world. For nearly 40 years, Gen Con Indy has been setting the trend and breaking records.

Make no mistake. I'm helping to set the trends and break the records. It's what I do. Here is a video travelogue of my adventures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alrighty then. Thanks for sharing your video travelogue, Scott. Watching it made me feel like I'd had actually bought my own ticket and was right there with you . . . . uh, running alongside you . . . . away from that, hideous sculpture/creature thingy. Anway, uh thanks. (Right about now, I could definitely go for a couple new imagines of Ava's sweet little face in order to combat the nightmares about gaming warriors, and bots, and such that I am no doubt going to have.)

Anonymous said...

O.K. Really cool video, Scott...it looks like you had a great time...but, little Hanna and I believe we've been EXTREMELY patient waiting for more Ava videos...and now that we know your web cam is working again...

WE WANT AVA!...WE WANT AVA!...WE WANT AVA!...

:-)