March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
7 comments:
That is so great! She has talents!
Hope you are all doing well.
Kirk, Julie & boys
Simon was right! Great voice, Ava!
You guys crack me up.
Bracketts
THAT WAS GREAT!!!!!! But I feel like a dork because I don't know this song!!!!!
Oh my gosh! What a sweetheart. WE LOVED IT! Cant'get enough. We loved the Simon Cowell thing. Ava you are a shining star. Love from Grandma Randi and Grandpa Al
That was GREAT!
Ava: what a great song... you sang beautifully! I can't wait to show Annalee :)
as an american idol fanatic, i thank you for this precious video. that's what this competition is all about!!! haha
ju
I love it!!! Very clever with Simon at the end and he is right, that girl can sing.
Thanks for sharing.
Beth
Post a Comment