Meanwhile, people were free to rock down in our family room on our Xbox 360 Guitar Hero II game. Congratulations to Randy for winning the Target gift card. Dude, you ROCK!
Thanks to everyone who was able to make it. We had a blast.


An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief


Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
3 comments:
Hi Anne
Ava is just beautiful,loved these photos. Actually I am having my computer first class.So I hope we can comunicate more often.Muitos (lots of),abraços(hugs),e beijos p/voçês todos (you all).LOved to see your message,so kind! Love you all(Amo todos voçês), Helena
Wow, wish I lived closer to you, the BOOMfest looked like a lot of fun for kids of all ages!
Now how far are you from Atlanta? Looks like loads of fun!
Clay, Tonia, and Regan
Post a Comment