
May 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
3 comments:
Oh sweet Ava, you make us so happy!!!!!!!!!!!
Love from Grandma Mary & Grandpa Jim
Hi Anne and Scott,
Wow, so many blog entries! I like Ava's new 'do - very stylish. So I'm sorry we haven't sent you the pictures and videos yet - for some reason, my computer skips the funny dancing videos when I try to download from the camera. Everything else, including other videos, downloads. I'll figure it out and send it off ASAP. Dan
You guys are great at keeping up with your blog. I have watched Ava grow over the past several months. My husband and I attended the travel conference last November. I can't believe how fast she is growing. I only hope we can stay on top of things as you guys are. Ava is adorable.
Post a Comment