February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
7 comments:
Hilarious, I love it!
We were so thrilled to see more movies on your blog! I think Hanna & I have seen the first one about 100,000 times...and this last one about 20 times so far...!
A couple of times per day, Hanna walks over to our laptop, points to it, and signs MORE! (meaning, please play Ava's movies for me again!...and again and AGAIN!). There's some great, fun editing here, guys...and Ava is soooo cute!
We're lovin' it! Keep 'em coming!
...could we possibly get an endless loop DVD version of these???
We love seeing Ava having a good time and view it over and over. Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Love to all three. g and g
Hello sweet Ava. We love seeing you in your motion pictures. It makes us miss you even more. Can't wait until we are able to see you again. Love, Grandma Randi & Grandpa Al
I can't believe how big Ava is getting! She is soooo cute! I was wondering if she would ever discard the snowball!
Do tell your video secret for capturing Ava up close.. is it "Dad-cam"? Do you ductape the camera to your forehead? Inquiring minds want to know! hee hee...
Lisa ;)
IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I CHECKED BACK. BOY IS SHE GROWING FAST. LOOKS LIKE YOU REALLY HAVE FUN.
REID LARSSON
AAA MICHIGAN
OK, it's over 3 years later...and this movie is still a favorite of Hanna's and mine...just completely cracks Hanna up!
Post a Comment