September 16, 2006

Day 6. Great Wall & NEW Picture of Ava



Hi, All! We don't have much time, but we made it to Chongqing last night.

We'll tell you more about the Great Wall and post pics later in the day, but for now, we have to share this more recent picture of Ava we received on the bus while traveling to the hotel. She is just so sweet. We leave in 20 minutes now to pick her up! Can you even believe it? The crib is set up in our room - what an amazing thing.


Well, down to the lobby to travel to the orphanage.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne, and Scott, I just loved seeing the picture of Ava tonight. It is unbelieveable to realize she is finally with you. Can't wait to see the photos of the three of you as a family.

Sue B.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club! I bet it felt surreal to see the crib in your hotel room, after all this time of waiting. I hope she is a good sleeper!
Your lives will never be the same (in a good way!) I have no doubt that you two are going to be awesome parents. Ava is one very lucky and loved little girl.



Love you guys,
Jen

Anonymous said...

As I was leaving work tonight at 7:30 pm Wisconsin time, I realized that you were probably holding your beautiful daughter for the first time. I am so excited for the three of you!!! Another quirky coincidence is I held Preston for the first time on September 17th also. I can't wait to see your first family pictures!!
Congratulations Bogen family!
The Torbensons

Anonymous said...

Grandma & Grandpa Loew say
Welcome sweet Ava! We love you!
We share your joy dear Anne and Scott!
We love you all three! Love from Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim xoxoxo