June 01, 2009

Camping!

We went camping with our friends Jeff and Christine this weekend. It was a bit cold and we were napfree due to the noise, but a good time was still had by all! (Well except for the caterpillar, most likely. But don't tell Ava.)


Found the most amazing rock. Here are a few of Ava's poses.



A new theme at our house. In the bottom one, I asked Ava what she was doing and she said she was "reading to her community."


8 comments:

tarita said...

Reading to her community, that is a good one. Shoshannah calls everyone her people.

I recognize that small panda bear!

Lisa said...

Love the rock pictures!! That's a photographer's dream come true!!

I was looking at our pictures from China and pointed Ava out to Gracie... I can't believe how tiny she was and then to see these pictures today? She is really growing!! :)

Oh and Gracie is like Shoshannah... she has "people" too. :)

Grandma Randi and Grandpa Al said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve & Beth said...

She is so photogenic and quite the little poser!! Ava is so adorable. Love the pictures.

usafinks said...

love it!

can't wait to see her in action

Mike Loew said...

Great photos, Ava! That is an awesome rock. Can't wait to see you all soon.

Love,
Uncle Mike

Donna and Hanna :-) said...

Hanna and I decided to "look at Ava pictures" before bedtime tonight. So cute! She does make that rock look amazing! Hanna loves the music and loved giggling at the pictures. She kept pointing to Ava's pictures and saying "that's MY friend!".

Love the "reading to her community" comment. Like I've said before..."Ava _______ a mover & a shaker"---I can see it!

Anonymous said...

community. wow! she's such a little adult....

Stacey