May 18, 2009

Catchup Time

Ava's sleeping in, so using the opportunity to catchup with some fun photos!

Ava had a small recital on her last day of Chinese class until Fall. So proud that she stood in front of so many people to sing and dance.



Swapping/stealing hats with Dad.

Helping with pancakes. I think we've actually reached the point where it's actual help!

Fun with grandma!

Ava's loving to plant things in the garden, and water them frequently.

Ava's formed a strong connection to our big soap dispenser. She's named him Soapie, and likes to give him baths in the sink.

Easter photo from April!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Fun stuff! Thanks for the updates... I was missing that cute little face!!

Can't believe how big Ava is getting.. and all that hair! Too cute! :)

Hugs to Ava from Gracie!

Uncle Mike said...

Great to see the new photos, guys! They always raise my spirits. Ava is really yukking it up with Scott and the hats, the one with Grandmom Loew is really sweet, and I find the concept of "Soapy, the Soap Dispenser Friend" to be... awesome.

I'm working hard here to finish my illustration job so I can make it back in June!

Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim said...

Hello busy happy girl (-: You make us all so happy!

And we wonder--what will little Ava be up to next?
How we love this blog! How we love your adventures!

And we sure love you!!!!
From Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! cheeseinchina is back! I've missed this awesome blog, and seeing Supreme Niece Ava and her crazy adventures with Mama Anne and Poppa Scott. Hey Mike, wanna make a comic about Ava and her soap dispenser friend? Cleaning up the land in the name of justice... and soap!

Anonymous said...

Hi.I'm not sure why I'm signed in as Gormey. If you were wondering, its Uncle Dan. (:

jucardoso said...

Hi Ava, say hi to Soapie for Auntie Ju! :)