October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
4 comments:
As soon as I heard the music, I watched with GREAT anticipation to see at least a small clip of Ava doing a Numa Numa dance. No? No Numa Numa Ava? Ah well.
Are you sure your blog entry should be titled "Ava Recommends ..."? Wouldn't it also be true if it was titled "Ava's Dad recommends..."?
is this the top of the birthday list? :)
I am SO glad I kept all of our wooden train set we collected for the boys... they never seem to go out of style!
kisses to the princess...
Very cool! Now... does Ava recommend or does Scott recommend? :)
Romanian Techno is the best kind of techno.
Post a Comment