September 30, 2008

Sunday - Pumpkin Time

Our friends Kendra, Erik and Drew invited us to Eugsters - the best pumpkin patch ever - on Sunday. How did we not know about this? Actually, it's a pumpkin patch with bonus kitties, goats, horses, deer, a corn maze, wagon rides, a dog that will play catch, a "scary silo" we didn't venture near and slices of homemade pie! Ah, I love fall.





3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh great... here we go again. I will be watching your blog all Autumn while you show awesome photos of turning leaves and pumpkin farms... sigh... lol How awesome! We have fake pumpkin patches here.. usually in church parking lots or empty lots. One of the most popular pumpkin patches (doubles as a Christmas tree stand) has been developed in to an ABC Liquor store. Josh had them in WY and I had them as a child in NY... FL is just weird like that.... Yeesh. I think we need to venture out to find a farm this year.

Ava looks way too cute as usual. Have wagon will travel : ) Great memories you are creating here!!! Love the ponies and the train is cute too!

Anonymous said...

Great photos, guys! Good to see that Ava is still backing the Packers, even with our secondary banged up and questionable depth at the quarterback position.

Miss you all,
Mike

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Saturday and Sunday you had!
Autumn is spectacular, and you know how to make the best of it (-:
We love you, Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim