August 02, 2008

Referral Anniversary, and Bonus Snaps

Hard to believe, but we received Ava's referral two years ago. We feel so lucky to have this amazing little girl in our lives. We continued the tradition we started last year by taking Ava's picture with her referral photo. Hmmm, both times she's grimacing in the sun - must be the brightness of August.
Both of these photos are sweet - couldn't decide between the two!


Ava making a new drawing for Mom's work - she likes to make artwork, roll it up and put it in Mom's purse for her to take to work the next day. How sweet is that?


Here's a photo I stole off Drew's blog, of Ava sharing a hammock/chair with Drew. How cute is this?

Mom getting a little carried away.... but at least we didn't parade to the grocery store with her new do.

4 comments:

tarita said...

Sweet girl! We love you Ava and thank God for you each night in our prayers.

usafinks said...

Ava: you are blooming into such a wonderful, beautiful artist!!!

you and Annalee have so much in common :) ... I can't wait to see you girls together

love you baby girl,

the Fink Family

Michelle said...

I can't believe it's been two years! Congrats! I also can't believe we haven't gotten together yet this summer, let's plan something. :)

Lisa said...

I love the new do! I can't believe how big the girls are getting and I really can't believe it's already been two years!!

We love ya Ava!!
Ed, Lisa, Josh and Gracie