July 19, 2008

Uncle Mike!

Uncle Mike began his Midwestern vacation loop with us. He got to experience the low-key life that occurs when a todder needs frequent naps and meals. Probably a welcome change from New York!

Nothing like sprinkler fun.

This one gets a black bar. Scott took his shirt off, and Ava promptly wanted to strip too. She was having so much fun we didn't have the heart to make her put her swimsuit back on.

Our little butterfly.




Thanks for the visit, Uncle Mike!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the newest pictures of Ava and Uncle Mike. They are beautiful. She is a little doll. We especially love the one of her as the butterfly. What a cutie pie. See you all soon. Love You, G. Randi and G. Al

Anonymous said...

We knew that it would be a wonderful time for everyone at Ava's house when Uncle Mike came to visit (-: Welcome to the midwest Mike (-: We are looking forward to having you for stage three of your mega-midwest tour (-:

The pictures are wonderful, and Ava, I think you look even taller than when we saw you last. We will see you before too long (-:

For now, enjoy summer fun and happy days.
Love from Grandma Mary & Grandpa JIm xoxoxo

Lisa said...

These were awesome pictures! Loved the butterfly!!! I just can't get over how our babies are no longer babies...Ava is really blossoming!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Mike Loew said...

Thanks for having me, Anne, Scott, and Ava! I had a great time, and I miss you guys already. Mom, Dad, and I just watched the slideshow of your reunion party with the Chongqing sisters, it was great.

Love,
Uncle Dan, I mean, Uncle Mike