If Ava's in the vicinity, guard your butter.
July 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
5 comments:
What a great idea to have a kid's July 4th parade. Ava should have great memories of that event. We hope she will have more great memories about the USA's birthday as the years pass. What is the deal about the butter? So cute.Love from G Jim and G Mary.
I laughed -really- hard when I saw this.
Unessecarily so, probably.
The butter-mangling is hilarrrrrious. I can see the handprint in there.
See you real soon, y'all!
Love,
Mike
Ah, but the question is ... just how much of that missing butter did she eat? Blech!
LOL.. that's funny!
Post a Comment