"I don't have one leg, I have two legs. And I don't have a tail, I have a bottom. Only dogs and kitty-cats have tails."
- Ava, June 2, 2008
June 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
3 comments:
So cute. She has changed so much. Hope to see you guys soon. Strawberries are almost ready!
Matt
isn't it great to see/hear the wheels turning? LOL
Truer words were never spoken. (: Miss you guys - job is going great and the apartment is cool, although I'm still missing a lot of essentials. Figuring out the NY puzzle...
Post a Comment