May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
5 comments:
Wow - caught this post right on the cusp. Ava looks great! What an awesome Ava! Ju and I found a really great place - now we just have to hope we get it - the application process here is challenging. Take care, Dan
Very cute!
I have been wondering what you all were up to, what with the posts few and far between. Now I feel caught up!
Looks like you all had a great May. Ava is so adorable and looks so happy!! Thanks for a great show.
What a fun May! Can't get over how big Ava is getting! Loved the festival?? pictures... fun! Thanks for sharing!
what fun!! those pictures are great :)
Your summer is brewwing up with some good times ahead!!
Post a Comment