March 12, 2008

A Few Snaps

We've been lax on posting. Here are several photos from the past few weeks!

Ava is never short of stuff with which to play. A diaper sack and a closet is all she needs.


Ava getting a chance to play with the finished dollhouse Grandpa and Grandma built. Wait until you see the barn!


Ava sporting her almost-full set of piggytails.


Ava sharing her famous "cafe mocha" recipe with Uncle Dan and Uncle Dave.


Hanging with the lions at the local Families with Children from China event a few weeks ago.

We'll try to be more prompt - hoping that we'll awaken from our stupor when the snow by the driveway melts below three feet!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you posted some pictures! Ava is just so sweet and look how big she is getting! I love the "almost" full set of piggy tails!! : )

usafinks said...

Ha!

Everyday after "2" gets busier, and busier, no?

I can't seem to keep Annalee from the paints and play-doh...it seems that's all we do these days

as usual... the pix are great

(Hi Afa (Ava)... from Annawee (Annalee) :)