February 17, 2008
The Great Dollhouse
Even prior to Scott and Anne getting their referral to adopt Ava, Grandpa Al and Grandma Randi began building and decorating a dollhouse for their anxiously awaited granddaughter. We watched month after month as the house took shape and the amazing details emerged. Well, within the past few weeks, they finished the dollhouse! We just had to share these amazing photos. Those are real wood floors in there! Ava can hardly wait to dig in.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their 
10 comments:
OH. MY.
What an amzaing and beautiful house!
Ava (and her children's children) will have a wonderful time with it!
Great job Grandpa Al and Grandma Randi: the house is awesome!
This house is gorgeous!!! I love all the details, how each room is beautifully decorated and I especially love the picture of Ava hanging on the wall. That is so neat. What a special keepsake for Ava.
Grandpa Al and Grandma Randi did a GREAT job.
Beth
How incredible!!! What an amazing job they did on it! That little girl of yours was "way loved" before she even knew -- she def hit the jackpot!
I am truly in awe. This is so amazing and is such a testimony of love!
Grandpa and Grandma what a precious gift! You ROCK!
That's awesome! She is going to love it.
Holy Cow!
That house is beautiful! Great job!
Jimbo
The level of detail is really amazing, with Ava's little photos on the wall. And the blocks that spell out AVA is a great touch. Hats off to Randi and Al! I better get going on a Warhammer 40,000 diorama for Ava.
Love,
Mike
I am at a loss for words! What an awesome, awesome present. Straight from the heart! The love and dedication to this project is so evident!! I can't get over all of the details.... wow.
My favorite is the picture of Ava on the wall.... how prescious! And is that your wedding photo over the fireplace??? What a great heirloom this will make..... Ava sure has some cool grandparents!!!!
Hugs,
Lisa :)
Holy Cannoli, that's madness, Batman! I can't believe the tiny stripes on the upholstery of the chair. The tiny dog, tiny Ava pictures, whoah, whoah, overload. Ava's gonna looooooove it!
Cool! At first I thought you redid Ava's room but it's just the awesome doll house. Great job!
Stacey
Post a Comment