Why do I only realize how old Ava's getting when I see her in photos? Wow, she's growing up.
Ava in the "unique" sweater that I knitted to while away the waiting. In this photo you can't enjoy how short the body is compared to the unusually long arms. Enjoy while you can - probably won't happen again!A photo I'll look back on when I'm old and gray.





Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their 
4 comments:
Ava is so darn photogenic! and she has the best hair!!!
cuteness indeed!
stay warm (or come on down south-- we've got the light on for ya!!!)
Ava, You have stolen our hearts. We don't see you in a couple of weeks and you get more beautiful each time we see a new picture of you. How can you tell we're the proud grandparents of this little angel? What beautiful pictures Anne! Thank you for bringing so much joy into our lives. Love, Grandma Randi and Grandpa Al
Love these pictures! The red dress is fantastic and I love the one where she has her hand against her cheek! Very cute... but of course!
Ava, is growin up but looks like she is having so much fun doing it!
She is precious.
Thank you for the snow pictures I love to look at snow at someone elses house!:)
Blessings,
Tarita
Post a Comment