Anyways, now that it's been a year, the moms decided to put together a scrapbook for the nannies. Each family put together eight pages, which we sent to Tarita to compile. (I'm starting to think that being an over-achiever is a common trait among adoptive families!)
We can't wait to see what the other families put together. Thought you might like to see what I compiled for Ava. Hope it conveys all the love she's surrounded by.








Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their 
3 comments:
These are GREAT!!! I really love the picture of Ava in her blue silk! I think you should send me a copy of that picture.. yep... I do! :)
I am still not done... :( 3 pages to go... I love that you color coordinated everythig... Each page is coordinated but they don't ALL go with each other. You are quite the scrappy scrapper Annie!
Miss you!
Lisa :)
What a beautiful gift for the nannies, with thankfulness from us all for their love and care for the little ones!
What a wonderful remembrance, month by month of Ava's first year with her sweet mommy and daddy, and with all of us (-:
What a presentation--the pictures, the artwork, the English and Chinese.
And what a tear-jerker--happy tears!
Dear dear Ava, you are surrounded by love, and we are so glad to be your Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim xoxoxo
These pages are just beautiful, Anne. It's just the neatest thing that you are doing this for the nannies.
I think you may want to send a case of tissues along for them, too!
I'm sure they'll have lots of tears of joy seeing how happy Ava "Li Juan" is in this new, amazing, phase of her life.
As I've often said, "Ava is one of the luckiest little girls in the world!"
Post a Comment