


A family from our Mandarin class invited us to a Halloween party this weekend. It was a delight to show up and realize that everyone there was a China adoptive family. Ava was the youngest by about a year, but had a great time. Thanks, Dana, for the wonderful invitation!
(And yes, you did read that correctly. Anne and Ava are going to a Mommy & Me Mandarin class on Saturday mornings, where we sing nursery rhymes and learn how to say things like "I like to eat red apples." This is definitely a better way to learn Mandarin than through CDs!)
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their 
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! How adorable! I love all of their costumes. Ava's fish costume is so sweet. We love you Ava! Grandma Randi and Grandpa Al
cuteness!!
Annalee is going to be a pirate, like her brothers (their idea)! I can't wait for our first Halloween party (next weekend). We'll see how long she leaves the costume on :)
Rossette
Aww! Julia has the same costume from Babystyle! I love it.. can't wait to see more pics of Ava from Halloween. I'm glad you got to go to the class. We went last year and it was great. I knew this year would be tough and we'd miss too many classes, so that's why we didn't go.
Post a Comment