September 28, 2007

Back For Pumpkins

The family returned to the farm down the road for a stroll through the pumpkin patch and orchard today. Ava picked out a tiny pumpkin for herself while sporting the same sweater she wore (or rather, was draped in) last year.

The weather was perfect again.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My oh my oh my--as Ava would say--the pictures from the pumpkin patch, both this year and last, are absolutely priceless! So happy in the autumn sunshine! So fun! Love it!
Love from Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim xoxoxo

Michelle said...

So cute! Isn't it fun when you can look back on activities you've done in the past and see how much they've grown?

Anonymous said...

Our sweet little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch. Can't believe how much she's grown. Love these pictures!!!! Love You Ava.
Grandma Randi and Grandpa Al

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh! I love these pictures! They are sooo "Fall" like! I was about to comment on how cool the weather is for you guys and how hot it is here but then I clicked the link from last year and saw I left that comment then too!

I got teary-eyed when I saw how tiny Ava was this time last year. Man... our girls are growing up so fast!

Take care guys!!
Lisa :)