Heading to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Ava wore her sunglasses and held her purse for almost an hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Heading to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Ava wore her sunglasses and held her purse for almost an hour.
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
4 comments:
Can you add an audio track of "Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood and the Destroyers to that pink sunglasses shot?
Ava is growing so quickly. It's amazing to watch all your posts and see her growing before your very eyes. She sure is blessed to have such wonderful parents making every moment count.
We are still waiting. We are LID 1/11/07...met you guys at the Travel Conference back in November. We visit your blog frequently to see how little Ava is doing. You guys are great at keeping up your blog.
Take Care,
Erika Betz
What a sweetie! I can't believe how big she is getting. I got an email about the picnic being cancelled this weekend and didn't see your email on it, I'll forward it. Even if it's not rescheduled, let's plan to see each other soon!
Love the pictures! She is sooo adorable! AND I love the sunglasses and purse thing! Gracie has too many of each! I think we are in for some trouble if they like these things at 2!!! lol
Lisa
Post a Comment