April 14, 2007

Swimsuit & Swimming

Ava is pictured here sporting the season's latest swimsuit style straight off the runways of Paris and Milan. In the first photo, Ava demonstrates a casual stroll along the beach, highlighted by her sippy cup accessory that accentuates the vertical stripping of her one-piece. The whole ensemble says, "I'm ready to swim or drink milk from a sippy." The second shot showcases the same outfit but in a more active demonstration of the suit's versatility. The whole scene calls out, "I'm running, I'm happy, I'm ready for swimming and sipping."



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh!!! How adorable she looks in her swimsuit!!! We especially love the explanation of her runway debut. Love, Grandma Randi & Grandpa Al

Anonymous said...

Dear Ava,

How fun it would be to see you splashing in the swimming pool! Your mama and dada are treating you to so much fun. Wait until summer--you will love it! We all will (-:

And dear Anne and Scott,

We are enjoying the new blog format. Keep the pictures coming. We adore enjoying days with Ava (-:

Love from Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim

Lisa said...

Ya'll are crazy! Love the commentary but love the pics even more!