March 30, 2007

Pajama Time

"They might be stripey or polkadot, but we can all be pajammy in whatever we've got." If you're a parent, you know which book we're quoting!

Anyways, Ava's been all cute and pajammy lately in her spring PJ's - how can we not share?

Taking a long-distance call via a tube of diaper cream.

Yes, that's toilet paper. It's one of Ava's favorites - she likes to pretend to blow her nose and clean, usually in that order.


I Heart Dad - what more needs to be said?

I know, I know....it's not a pajama picture. But how cute was Ava on that bizarrely warm March day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo adorable!
Her professional photos are so very beautiful!
All of her pictures are beautiful and cute and sweet and funny and endearing!
How we love our little girl!

Oodles of love from Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Are we smitten or what? The pictures are adorable! What a cutie pie. We can't wait to see her again. We Love You Ava!! A big hug and kiss from Grandma Randi and Grandpa Al

Lisa said...

She is soooo cute! It's funny... Gracie does the same thing... everything is a phone... I think this may be a sign of things to come... LOL

Lisa : )