February 18, 2007

Catchup Photos

We've had computer problems for the past week, which is why we haven't posted for a while despite having some cute pictures that need to be seen! Here are a few photos of Li'l Ava from the past few weeks. She had a great time last weekend when Uncle Mike and all of the grandparents were in town. Unfortunately, Anne and Scott were also having fun and forgot to take the camera out of the bag!

"I'm really getting the hang of this dancing thing!"
"I don't even need to style my hair in the morning!"

"Nothing like an afternoon snack with Grandma Mary!"

"I love hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa."

" Uncle Dave is fun - especially the goatee."
"Aren't I cute?"

"As soon as I'm 16, I'm trying out for American Idol."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet little granddaughter,

You are so cute!!

Didn't we have fun when Uncle Mike came all the way from New York to see you, along with four grandparents, and Uncle Dave, and all the rest of your Madison family including your little cousin Ethan. Your Uncle Dan and Auntie Ju were in Brazil enjoying family there and warm weather, but I bet they will see you soon. You and your Mommie and Daddy warmed up our February with your big welcome and the joy of being together. Thank you for sharing your toys and giving us big hugs (-:

We all love you (-:
From a Happy Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim xoxoxo