
January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
1 comment:
Anne,
Hi. You don't know me but my name is Kim and I just wanted to send you a HUGE thank you for posting your travel list on the Bethany boards. I printed it off and used it EVERY time I have done our shopping for our upcoming trip. Also I know of another family in China now that has used it and was SO thankful to have it. What a blessing! Ava is just beautiful...you are truly blessed.
Thank you again!
Kim
Post a Comment