
Ava reunited with one of her Chongqing "sisters", Rachel, last night at a Bethany China travel meeting. Anne and Scott, and a couple we traveled with to China (Dan, Nicole and their daughter, Simone), volunteered to share their experiences with Bethany families who are still in the process of adopting. The two-hour travel seminar was an opportunity for us to share all we had learned.
Scott attended the same travel seminar last year while Anne was at a business conference. As it turned out, Ava was born on that same day.
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their 
2 comments:
Dear Ava,
What a little trooper you are! So newly in America and already being an ambassador for Chinese adoption. I know the parents-to-be were delighted to see you and so thankful to your Mama and Dada for sharing information and inspiration.
Also, I am so glad the birdhouse toy went with you. It's kind of like having a purse to carry, but more fun (-:
Thanks for sharing this special day with us.
Lots of love from Grandma Mary & Grandpa Jim
xoxo
Hi Ava! It looks like you had a wonderful birthday party! You'll have to show me your new toys soon! I noticed how much longer your beautiful hair is! Pretty soon you can wear pigtails! I hope you will sing your new birthday song to me next time I visit. You are so cute!
Hugs and kisses to my favorite munchkin!
xoxoxo
"Auntie" Kathy
Post a Comment