

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
4 comments:
I was so excited to see more pictures of sweet little Ava!
You can never take enough pictures of these little ones..and every day is so special. I hope to see more in the days to come. Again I'm so happy for the both of you and your families. I can't wait to see her in person.(Sandra from Country Meadows Apartments)
Hi Smiley--Baby and Mama and Grandma Mary, as in me (-; Papa and Grandpa were smiley also (-:
Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim smiled and laughed so much today with Ava's antics. What a joy to see baby and parents feeling better. Hopefully in a day or two this sweet family will be 100% healthy.
Ava is without a doubt very smart, curious, sociable, loving and delightful. And Anne and Scott are loving and wise parents. Thanks dear family for this wonderful day. A new little one is certainly a new lease on life.
WE LOVE YOU, Grandma Mary & Grandpa Jim
So glad things are getting better!! Great news. If you're up for an outing tomorrow morning, I plan to take Julia to the Farmer's Market. Let me know if you're up for it. My email is Mira867 at aol dot com.
Congratulations. I wish both best wishes. This if Jose Garcia. Just wanted to let you know they both are beautiful children. I hope to continue to see pictures watching them grow up. Keep in touch.
Jose
jagjag71@msn.com
Post a Comment