September 07, 2006

Packed

Two checked bags and three carry-ons. Wow. We're actually done a day early. Tomorrow night, it's Imperial Gardens for supper to celebrate, followed by a good night's rest (we hope).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two have really got it together! I'm looking forward to whatever info you can share/post while you're there! Can't wait to see that first FAMILY photo!!!!!

Safe travels.
Erin

Mom 2 six said...

How wonderful !!
We will be praying for safe travels and stalking your blog...Words can't describe what an awesome experience it is going to be.
Wisconsin blessings !

Anonymous said...

Anne - Seriously only 2 checked bags!?!?! How will you ever fit all your clothes in there? I hope you guys have a great trip. Just think. You leave tomorrow to go meet your daughter! Have a safe, great trip!

Stacey

Lisa said...

Ohhhhh man..... we have packed too much already just by looking at you two! LOL!!!

See you on the other side! Safe travels!

Lisa : )

Anonymous said...

Our hearts are with you every inch of the way.
All our love to our sweet family of three (-:
xoxoxo Love from Grandma Mary and Grandpa Jim

Anonymous said...

Okay, so this isn't really a comment, but, Are you there yet????? Actually, according to my calculations, you still have 12 1/2 hrs left before you land. Wow. What did you do to kill the time? Get any sleep? How was the food on the plane? Chinese airplane food...doesn't sound too appetizing. Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and looking forward to your updates on your blog!

Jen

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you! You're on your way right now! I hope you can update from China. I'll be thinking of you in Wisconsin. :)

Anonymous said...

Carrie and Norv, Jillanne and Grant, and Grandma and Grandpa L. are thinking of you today as you arrive in China (-: All our love xoxoxo