September 17, 2006

Our New Family. Meet Ava Li Juan



24 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations guys! She is beautiful and such a sweet heart... no crying and just a lot of snuggling! So glad we all got to share this together!

Ed and Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!
Congratulations! I think this is the first night that I am actually happy to be at work because I am probably one of the first to see pictures of your new family! I am shedding tears of happiness for you (glad I work alone :-). Ava is absolutely adorable. She looks very content...like she aready feels very comfortable with you. I love the pictures...she looks like she is just checking you guys out and sizing you up! Please post more pictures of you three soon!

Take care,
Jen

Anonymous said...

Anne and Scott

Congratulations! She is gorgeous... and perfect... and so your daughter. Sobbing like a little girl here. Oh well, some things just warrant a good cry. My heart is breaking with exquisite joy! Can't imagine what yours are doing!

Welcome Ava... your mom and dad are pretty fabulous! I can't wait to meet you!

Julie (Bill's in San Diego)
He'll be crying soon!

Anonymous said...

Dear Anne and Scott,

Ava is so sweet! Absolutely beautiful! What incredible joy for the two of you to finally have her in your arms. Thank you so much for posting your pictures so we can see your new family together.

Sue B.

Anonymous said...

She is just so beautiful...this is just the best. She looks so content in your arms...it looks as if she's thinking..."Oh, yes...there they are :-)" Sort of like what you two said you felt when you first saw her picture...

It's wonderful to see her just gazing into your eyes...so comfortable...and to see her ? sleeping in your arms, Anne?...priceless.

Thank you so much for taking us along on this journey...

We can't wait to see you again and meet your precious daughter in person :-)

Lots of love & hugs coming your way from the Meyers...

:-) Donna, Nick, Caitlyn, Isaac, & Hanna.

Chelley said...

Ava is so so sweet!! and look at her looking at your guys!!

hugz hugz

Jim and Juleen said...

I am so glad to see your pictures and know you all are a family together now.
What a day we all have had! I hope your babe is sleeping now and you can sit back and think about your awesome first day!
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy happy tears in our eyes!!!!
Beyond words!
We rejoice with you!!!
All our love xoxoxoxo
Grandma Mary, Grandpa Jim

Anonymous said...

It is a wonderful site to see you there, what a great thing you have both done for your family and friends to let us share your experiences. Congratulations to your parents on their new beautiful granddaughter as well. We are very, very happy for you both. Ava is a sweetie, a picture is worth a thousand words! Dennis, Ann Hannah & Bradley

Anonymous said...

Anne and Scott,
Tears of joy are streaming! We are so happy for you. Ava looks so interested in you and content. Anne, you look so in love. Ethan was excited to see Ava's picture and is awaiting his new playmate. We love you lots.
Joy and Chuck

Anonymous said...

What a great sight to see. It looks like a reunion more than a first meeting. Thanks so much for these wonderful photos, Anne, Scott, and Ava... all three of you look so happy together. I can't wait to get to back to Wisconsin to see all of you.

Love,
Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

We are so happy and excited to finally see our sweet little granddaughter. We are so happy for you. My heart is in my throat right now and we can't believe you have her in your arms. Ava sure looks like she fell in love with you instantly. She's a little angel. Our love is with the three of you and please give Ava a big kiss and hug from Grandma and Grandpa Bogen. We are next door at our neighbors using their computer. Ours crashed last night. We love you!! xxxoooo

Jim Blenis said...

Congratulations Bogens, she looks adorable and it looks like she is glad to have the two of you as her mom and dad. Welcome to parenthood, it is the best! I am so glad for both of you, enjoy every moment.

Jim

Anonymous said...

Ni hao Ava! What a delight to see you finally able to hug your loving parents! You look like a very content little girl in your photos. And why not? Your 10-month wait (a lifetime, really) is OVER!

There are lots and lots of people who want to meet you, sweetie, so please be a good girl for Mommy and Daddy; you three have many miles to go until you get home to Wisconsin.

Enjoy your newest adventure, Ava. Much love to you and your parents,
Erin

Anonymous said...

She's sooooo adorable and you guys look perfect together. We're so happpy we're at a loss for words. She looks so curious, happy and adorable. Its great to see Ava sleeping in Anne's arms, and we've never seen Scott's eyes shine so brightly. What a wonderful trio you three make. Ava, Anne and Scott = awesome.

Love you all,
Auntie Juliana and Uncle Dan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Things could not be more perfect than to see your new family. We can't wait to give Ava a hug in person. Love to all.
Bonnie & Dennis

Anonymous said...

Dearest Annie, Scott and Ava,
What a thrill to see you all together! (Anne, if I spell anything wrong it's because I can't see through my tears!) I'm so happy for you guys! Annie, my sister of the heart, I am feeling your heart swell with all the love, all the years of waiting and all the joy you are feeling right now. I'm sending you extra love...not because you need it, but because I have a heart full too, and I want to share it with little Ava and you all! I can't wait to see you all. I can't wait to hug little Ava, and I can't wait to start spoiling her! Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your adventures in China with us. Until we see you all soon-hugs and kisses from "Auntie" Kathy, Roger and Sam!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne and Scott!

Oh, your pictures are gorgeous. Little Ava KNOWS YOU! We are Donna Meyer's parents. We are all so happy for you. Congratulations, Don and Judy Gasper

Anonymous said...

SHE IS AWESOME!!!!
These are some great pictures. Ava is even more adorable than Scott. Wow. We are both really, really excited for you two (three now!). Thanks for the excellent diary of your journey and we can't wait to meet lil' Ava in person.
Also, we want to hear more about Insect Wars (from anyone with intimate knowledge of its history and secrets). Big love! from Dave and Caitlin

Anonymous said...

Dear Anne and Scott,
Mary and I are back home in Appleton and our hearts and eyes are swelling with love and pride for you great three. It was just overwhelming to see you three hugging each other. We have waited so long to see the three of you together but this is going to be the longest week until we see the three of you together.All the best wishes to you for a great week together. We saw Ethan today and he was an anxioux little guy waiting for his cousin to visit him. All our love to the three of you.
Grandpa Jim

Anonymous said...

Well I think everyone else has said it so well... it looks like everything just clicked. Just like what you said when you got her picture "oh there she is" - boy does it look like you all feel that way now! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy the rest of your trip - as mom and dad!!!
-Stacey

Anonymous said...

We're back on line and we can't seem to stop looking at the pictures of the three of you. It's just so wonderful. Anxious for another update. Love You, Grandma Randi

Anonymous said...

Anne and Scott -
Congratulations - she's delightful and obviously knows she's home now.
We just got finished watching Amazing Race and they went to Beijing and had to climb the Great Wall! You must feel like you've climbed it too and what a lovely prize at the end.
I don't know why they bothered giving you a crib - bet you never put her down.
Congratulations again - I'm so happy for you all.
Mae

Anonymous said...

Wow, Terri and Toni and I are all reading with amazement and wonderment....it's finally here and she's so beautiful and you make such a beautiful family...we can see the love in your eyes! Congratulations! You are all so lucky to have found each other. We know you will be fantastic parents!
Peg Cicci, Terri Pelachyk and Toni Roland