




Ava is falling asleep. Ten seconds after this picture Ava was sound asleep. She is still asleep in her crib. Let's hope for a looooooong nap.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.
The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.
—An ancient Chinese belief
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their blog entries before, during and after the trip.
6 comments:
Oh my God, these pictures are amazing. I love the one at the very top. Ava is the only chill baby in the picture! She's got her reassuring hand on someone, telling 'em, "yo, take it easy, its alright". I love it.
Love you guys, have a super nice flight with your little angel/buddha.
Uncie Dan
Neat to see the group pics...I bet getting all of these together was a little chaotic, to say the least!
Good job!
I had the same thoughts as Dan (about Ava's calming nature coming forth in the top picture)...and I can really see now what you mean about the others asking you what kind of fertilizer you're giving her...in reference to her thick hair! What a lucky little girl...in so many ways!
:-) Donna.
You're finally on your way home with Ava. Unbelievable! All of the pictures you've sent have been just wonderful. Dad and I have appreciated all of the updates on Ava and your daily travel journel. When you get home you'll look back on this time of your life and be amazed at the experiences you've had. It was the birth of your family and what an emotional time for us all. We look forward to your arrival with great anticipation and the first time we'll be able to see our sweet granddaughter. Much love to the three of you and a safe travel home. With all of our hearts we love you. Grandma Randi and Grandpa Al
Dear Anne, Scott and Ava,
What beautiful pictures! We are at Tom and Barb's house and oohing and aahing over the sweet babies, sweet families and in particular of course, our sweet Ava and sweet Mommie and Daddy. Our hearts are with you!!
Also good news from the doctor in Minneapolis. Grandpa Jim is doing great!
Welcome home so soon!
We love our family of three!
Love from Grandma Mary & Grandpa Jim xoxoxo
What do you mean you won't be posting quite as often? How will we all start our mornings?!??!
I hope you guys have a great trip back (and don't upset too many people on the plane! - just tell them all your story and they'll all turn to mush and celebrate the loud noises! :0) and I know you're looking forward to developing a routine.
See you soon - travel safe!
Stacey
I love the goofy-dad face picture!
Post a Comment