We signed the acceptance papers immediately, and wrote down her name. Yu Li Juan will soon be known as Ava Li Juan. She is described as "a clever and lovely child" who "smiles constantly" and "likes to be hugged."We feel so blessed, and will do our best to fill Ava's life with happiness, love and hugs.
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their 
20 comments:
Welcome Baby Ava xoxoxo
Words do not adequately describe how happy we are to welcome you into the family.
We hear the joy in your mommy and daddy's voices. It is a happy day!
See you soon (-: We'll have such fun.
We love you, Grandma and Grandpa Loew
This is soooo very exciting!!! Congratulations Anne and Scott!! She is adorable!!!
Can't wait!!!
Ed and Lisa : )
I am so happy for you - she is a doll!!! What a big day this is -
Becky
Ohhhh...she's absolutely adorable! She just couldn't be more cute and sweet and precious! We just can't wait to meet your sweet little Ava in person...you must be simply overjoyed!
Thinking of all three of you now, Anne, Scott, & Ava...and sending warm thoughts and big hugs to all...what an amazing and wonderful day!
:-) Donna, Nick, Caitlyn, Isaac, and Hanna
Way to go Cheeseheads!
Dino
What a beautiful girl ! LOVE the name Ava.... :)
Shelly
Congratulations Scott and Anne, she is adorable! So happy for both of you and welcome to parenthood, it is the best job in the world!
Anne - Can't imagine you getting a better fit than a "clever and lovely" child!!! What a cutie! Looking forward to meeting Ava soon! Congrats!
Stacey
She's adorable, congrats!!
thank you so much for sharing your daughter's pic with us, she is adorable. you must be so thrilled!
She is soooo sweet!! Clever and likes to be hugged, what more do you need to know! Of course you signed on the spot. I love the name Ava. She looks like an Ava. Congratulations. Here's to a speedy TA!
Congratulations to you both. We are looking forward to sharing parenthood with you and Ethan is anxiously awaiting his new playmate! She's beautiful.
Just wanted to say your daughter is lovely. We too have a clever child from Chongqing. I just happened across your blog and thought that I would say hello. You can follow our daughter's journey at www.hollisadoption.com
Katie Jo
Congratulation!!!!!!!
wow what a beautiful kid!
Some day she can go on a boat ride in the Detoit river with Rick S.
Reid L.
Congratulations Scott and Anne.
Time flies like a arrow, fruit flies like a bannan. Enjoy every minute.
Del
Just wait until you hold her! You'll kiss and hug her more than you ever thought possible! What a tremendous blessing for you both! Happy Parents Day!
What a cute baby! I can be her Mandarin teacher. :)
Peter's colleague: Xiao Qin
We are so thrilled for all three of you as you begin your journey as a family! Ava is beautiful! Tears of joy filled my eyes as I read your feelings of immediate connection (so like my sister and her husband)! Enjoy every minute and continue to keep us updated. Know you are in our thoughts and prayers!
God Bless,
Margy, Jim, Johnathan, Sarah, Joseph and Michael
She is lovely and I hope someday to meet her! I know your life is crazy now, but email me whenever things settle in and maybe we can meet up in town. My email is Mira867 at aol dot com. :)
She is so beautiful!!! I hope when things settle down a bit, that you will stop by Country Meadows so we can meet your "Little Princess"!! I am so happy for you all!!
Post a Comment