We joyfully introduce our daughter!
Name: Yu Li Juan
Birthday: November 8, 2005
Location: Children's Welfare Institution of Chongqing in Chongqing Province
We will post more information Tuesday evening after we travel to our adoption agency for photos and additional info about our daughter.
We look forward to celebrating with all of you!
July 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scott and Anne journeyed to China in September, 2006 to adopt their daughter, Ava. Relive their experiences through their 
15 comments:
Congrats! You must be very elated! At last, the long wait is almost over! Soon you'll be holding her in your arms and spoiling her rotten. :-)
Congratulations!!! I will check back for pictures, but I am sooooo happy for you!! We will go to Chongqing too . . .
So thrilled for you two!...Wow!...and she's even younger than our Hanna! (just under 6 weeks younger, I think)...Definitely get ready for some cute hand-me down clothes coming your way!
...I can't wait to find out more!
:-) Donna.
We were so excited to get your phone call with the good news and joyously await the picture of our granddaughter tomorrow.
We can now really say,
Love from Grandma and Grandpa Loew
This is sooo exciting! I am so glad that we will get to share this wonderful experience with you both!! Can't wait to see the pics!
Lisa :)
Woo Hoo! Yu Li Juan might as well have won the lottery. Lucky girl. :)
Congrats-----I couldn't wait to see your post. I can not wait to see her picture. You are so blessed.
Shelly
Congratulations! What a great day! I hope you enjoy your scorpio rooster baby! I know the wait was hard... but OH the happiness now!!
Missy - Mom to one Empress
http://fussypants.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! It's such a wonderful day to know your child. Lots of good wishes headed your way from east of Madison. ;) Maybe someday our girls can meet.
What great news! Congrats!
Congrats to you both! I know it's been a long wait, but so worth it...I'll check back in to see photos, etc SOON!
Rick says - It's getting real, now. Ann and I are excited for you. Yu Li Juan is now a real person. Joss.
YEEAAA!!! We are thrilled for you. Truman will love to have another playmate, and Peter & I are looking forward to swapping parenting stories. Celebrate!!!
Jill (& Peter & Truman)
Great News Scott & Anne, wishing you happiness and joy as you travel on your journey to parenthood. Sending happy thoughts from the other side of the lake :>)
Congratulations!
Just found your blog. Our daughter Olivia is from CQ, same orphanage.
Ava is beautiful. Congrats, again.
Susan
Post a Comment